- You must have PURPLE BLOCK and PORTCULLIS to make STEEL BLOCK
- Category: color blocks
- Planting STEEL BLOCK and kicking back is the right attitude.
- For basic breaking and levelling up.
- Unfortunaltely durability information is not available.
- Warning! splicing/planting STEEL BLOCK always gives you less seeds than originally spliced/planted
- Gemratio of STEEL BLOCK is 15.8 meaning that from 100 splices/seeds and after destroying all blocks you get average 1580 gems
- Blockratio of STEEL BLOCK is 4.2 meaning that from 100 splices/seeds and after harvesting all the trees you get average 420 blocks